Start with Breathing
Skills Training in Mindful Self-Care
Effective techniques you can use at work and at home to unwind, to get out of your head, and to be a little more kind to yourself.
You will learn:
• Why breathing is important and how it can help you relax
• How to notice and then soften tension in your body
• How to slow and quiet your thoughts
• How to use these skills to help diffuse stressful situations
• How to start a daily practice
You will experience:
• Group breathing and relaxation exercises
• Group discussions
• Practice situations
2.5 hour session at your location
$99 per person, minimum 10 people
Discounts for large groups and multiple bookings. Ask about fundraising options for schools and social service agencies.
Customized programs for large and small groups are available. (Lunch and learns, weekly training, retreats etc) Please contact me to see how we can work together.
Facilitated by Chantal Garneau, Meditation Teacher and Reiki Master
Chantal can help you prevent burnout and show up to life the way you really want to. Her lighthearted facilitation skills and ability to turn abstract concepts into practical action contribute to the success of her program. Personal experience with chronic pain and mental illness shape her gentle, step by step process, making it easy for you to start where you are.